I love Salt Lake City, Utah. It’s centrally located for a lot of different outdoor activities; skiing, hiking, backpacking, mountain biking, rock climbing, fishing and more! The hardest thing for me, the it comes to the outdoors is being properly outfitted. I want to be able to see and feel the equipment and make sure it’s a good fit. Hence my issues with buying any type of outdoor gear on line. If you’re in Salt Lake City here a few of my favorite outfitters and gear sales:
- Canyon Sports: http://www.canyonsports.com
- Wasatch Touring: http://www.wasatchtouring.com
- Recreation Outlet: https://recreationoutlet.com
- Breeze Foothills: https://www.skirentals.com/#!/
- Equipt: http://www.equipt1.com
Salt Lake City really caters to the outdoors and nature enthusiasts. Living in recovery is super easy, with some great ways to stay active and engaged and not let addiction rule your life. These outfitters do a fantastic job of making all adventures more convenient, so I can focus on whats important: health, happiness, and mindfulness.